Our 9-man sales team is the public face of Lakes Bathrooms. The vital link between our supplier network and the rest of the workforce back here at our Headquarters in Tewkesbury.
Say hello to the Lakes Bathrooms sales team…
Mike joined the company in October last year and brings a wealth of experience with him having worked as Sales & Marketing Director and more latterly Commercial Director for Timbmet Ltd. At Lakes Bathrooms he leads a team of 16 (sales managers and internal sales administrators), with responsibility for revenue from UK and Ireland.
Mike ‘the bits you won’t find on his work profile’
- Mike has recently run the London Marathon on behalf of Child Rescue Nepal
- His personal favourite Lakes product is the Cannes shower screen
- Out of Lager or Beer, he’d always choose Gin 😉
- When choosing a movie, secretly Mike has a soft spot for a Rom Com 💕
Paul has been with us for just over 3 years. Prior to this, he worked as a sales manager for the Fetim Group, Manhattan Showers, TC Bathrooms and Shires Bathrooms and in total he has clocked up 19 years of experience working as a Sales Manager.
At Lakes, he is responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with retail and merchant customers within the North West of the country.
Paul ‘the bits you won’t find on his work profile’
- Paul enjoys watching Rugby League and follows Liverpool FC
- His movie favourites are always Horrors
- And, if you’re asking, he’ll always have a cuppa ☕
Barry’s been with Lakes for 2 years and previously worked at Stuart Turner Limited as an Area Sales Manager and prior to that he was at Coram Showers as a Key Account Manager.
Barry ‘the bits you won’t find on his work profile’
- Looks like Kenneth Branagh
- Would rather be in the Maldives
- Loves a musical (and isn’t ashamed to say so) 🎭
- Would choose to read minds if he could choose a superpower (but would soon figure out we’re all thinking ‘he really does look like Kenneth Branagh’)
Been with Lakes for nearly 10 years. Yup TEN YEARS (he must like it).
Tom ‘the bits you won’t find on his work profile’
- Favourite Lakes products are Cannes and Levanzo
- Looks like Joe Pasquale
- Enjoys a spot of yoga
- Supports Fulham FC and his tipple of choice would be beer 🍺
- Would choose teleportation if he could choose a superpower (if only he could teleport Fulham FC up a league 🤣)
Been with Lakes for 12 years, but only 10 years 4 months according to LinkedIn… what happened in that missing 1 and a half years is a mystery to us all?!
Leon ‘the bits you won’t find on his work profile’
- He was the only one that chose a ‘rich friend’ when asked if he’d prefer a rich friend or a loyal friend 😳
- Enjoys countryside walks and spending time with his family 👨👩👧👦
- Loves an action/adventure movie
- Drink of choice is always a cider
- Would choose flying as a superpower
Been with Lakes for 12 years (a common theme in our sales team) and for all that time has somehow avoided using LinkedIn.
Andy ‘the bits you won’t find on his work profile’
- Favourite holiday destination is Africa (luckily he has a whole continent to explore)
- Favourite Lakes product is the Palma Walk-In
- Enjoys a spot of fishing 🎣
- Would like to be able to heal with touch if he could have any superpower (we LOVE this choice of superpower)
Has been with Lakes for 19 years (WOW, need we say more).
Colin ‘the bits you won’t find on his work profile’
- His favourite holiday destination is Marbella (remember, no carbs before Marbs)
- His favourite Lakes product is the 1200 Semi-Frameless Slider Door (as this is the most popular product in Scotland)
- Loves a comedy 🤣
- And looks like Bradley Walsh
7 years at Lakes (hopefully he’s not getting the 7-year itch that so many couples suffer from).
Simon ‘the bits you won’t find on his work profile’
- Favourite Lakes product is Levanzo
- Loves a thriller
- Favourite celebrity couple are Dom and Steph from Gogglebox
- If he could choose any superpower it’d be time travel (if he does learn this, we all want Bitcoin 🤑)
If you’re not sure who your area’s Sales Manager is, you can look-up your Sales Manager here, or alternatively take a look at our infographic that will provide you with an overview of the ‘types’ of people that work here, at Lakes.